Our objective is to provide accessible quality educational technologies for all by designing innovative products that shape the lives of the people we educate.
Our projects integrate research and practice with the aim of improving the educational experiences of teachers and students. Most of our work is conducted in educational settings such as classrooms, after-school programs, village and community learning centres, and teacher education programs.
We are working to bring about a transformation in education by creating engaging simulations, animations, and voice applications. Our multi-media approach results in faster, more accurate learning. Because the students stay engaged in the learning process, overall academic performance is improved. In many of our programs, a teacher can get an instant and accurate assessment of the learning outcomes achieved by the student in each lesson.
Our focus is on:
- Modelling, Simulation and Management of:
- Adaptive learning systems.
- Language Learning systems.
- Virtual and Interactive learning environments.
- ICT-based intervention for differently abled learners.
- Availability of e-learning content in local regional languages.
- Digital literacy in rural community centres.
- Use of visualisation tools in data analysis of teacher and learner performance.
- Strategic uses of handheld computing devices in learning.
- Design and deployment issues in cloud computing environments.
We are establishing partnerships with technology firms, educational institutions, government organisations and NGOs that will support product co-development, strategy identification, and/or research. We combine CREATE’s expertise with that of our partner organisations to create vibrant educational products and services.